Kitchen Exhaust Vent Cleaning
Our Commercial Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning Program
- Upon arrival, check-in with your manager on duty, and address any pre-service issues that may be found.
- Protect and cover all equipment under and around hood areas.
- Clean fan, duct, filters, and hoods down to bare metal using our hot water cleaning unit and specialized cleaning tools.
- Polish the stainless steel hoods and backsplash.
- Clean up the work area and insure all kitchen equipment is in good working condition.
- Management is readily available to address any issues or questions that you may have about your kitchen exhaust cleaning service.
- Schedule your kitchen on the designated time.
- We contact you to set the appointment 7 to 10 days in advance of cleaning service.
- We contract you the day of service to confirm the scheduled service.
Additional Services We Offer:
- Install hinges on fans and secure to stack for optimal cleaning access.
- Install a grease containment system to prevent grease from accumulating on the roof.
- Power washing of flat work with the removal of gum (sidewalks parking spaces and dumpster areas).
- Power washing the exterior of the building.
- Striping of the parking lot up to code in your areas.
- Furnish new filters and good globes for your kitchen's needs.
Dr. Power Washer's technicians are expertly trained, and qualified to clean your kitchen exhaust system serving areas around Dallas, Tyler, and Rockwall TX.